Do you dread the thought of siding
and roofing problems?
- Warped, Cracked or Shrinking Siding?
- No Guaranteed Labor or Manufacturer Warranty?
- Unattractive Exterior?
- Lack of Proper Roof Ventilation?
- Pesky Animal or Insect Issues?
- Aging or Inferior Siding Product?
- Algae Growth on Your Roof?
- Storm Damage?
If you’re experiencing these problems or suspect potential damage, you don’t have to worry anymore.
Have Confidence in Your Dayton Home or Property
24/7 Storm Damage and Roof Repair Experts
When severe weather strikes and you experience storm damage to your residential or commercial roof, turn to the award-winning roofing contractor in Dayton, OH—American Way Exteriors. We have reliable roof repair services to restore your home or property quickly. Our personalized, roofing services and materials give you peace of mind and a secure, long-lasting roof.
How We Help Protect Your Investment
Honest, Courteous, Saved Me Money!
Insurance Resided Our House
Yard Clean—No Nails, No Trash
Our Reliable Process
Why We’re So Different
As a veteran-owned company, the American Way Exteriors team believes in the American Dream. And what fuels our foundation is the communities of people that make our lives worth living and business worth running. That’s why we not only deliver exceptional workmanship with premium products, but also focus on giving back to the communities we serve in Southwest Ohio and our veterans.
Safety and satisfaction are our top concerns—for our employees and those we serve. We work to not only surpass your expectations, but to comply with all safety, health, and environmental policies.
A Trusted Warranty That Lasts
Every day, our crews at American Way Exteriors install the products and brands they specialize in. Our shingle guys do shingles, and our siding guys do siding. That means your new materials are installed the right way without jeopardizing your manufacturer’s warranty. We offer a Lifetime Labor Warranty on all metal and James Hardie products, and a 10-year workmanship warranty on shingles with the option to upgrade to an Owens-Corning Lifetime Warranty.
- We believe in building strong communities — that’s why we treat every customer as an individual, instead of just a transaction.
- Because your satisfaction is important to us, we bring samples of each product to the consultation for a hands-on approach so you know exactly what you are getting.
- You are more than a dollar figure or just the next transaction – you are an individual, and we treat your project like it’s our own.