Get Attractive Asphalt Shingles for Your Dayton Roof Replacement
A leaky roof can leave your home vulnerable to moisture and drywall damage, and lead to structural problems. It’s important to replace a faulty roof, because procrastination will only increase the problem.
Benefits of Asphalt Shingles
Here’s what Dayton area homeowners love about asphalt shingles:
- Attractive—These beautiful shingles can also mimic cedar or slate.
- Cost-effective—Asphalt shingles are more affordable than other roofing options.
- Customizable—Choose from a wide selection of colors and styles to match your home.
- Long-lasting—They last up to 30 years when properly installed and well maintained.
- Weather Resistant—Asphalt shingles stand up to weather including sun, hail, wind, and fire.
Owens Corning: Our Trusted Brand of Asphalt Shingles
A market leader in roofing shingles, underlayment and components, Owens Corning roofing systems last and customize to perfectly fit your home.
Owens Corning offers one of the best warranties in the roofing industry!
Why Choose American Way
A veteran-owned roofing company, we add value to your home with premium materials and precision installations. We treat you like an individual and don’t do high-pressure sales. Get great customer service in Dayton, OH and lasting protection for your home with an asphalt roof installation by American Way Exteriors.
Our superior service, outstanding materials, and detailed installation give you a gorgeous roof to enjoy for years to come.
We simply do the work your roof needs. We give you precision repairs with premium products to restore your roof.
Yard Clean. No nails. No trash.
How to Know You Need a New Roof
- Are your shingles visibly worn?
- Is your roof over 20-30 years old?
- Are your shingles cupped, curled, or cracked?
- Did the warranty expire on your current roof?
- Do you have moisture stains on your ceiling, indicating roof leaks?
- Has your roof been damaged by hail or harsh weather?
- Are your neighbors getting new roofs?