What Are Synthetic Roof Shingles?
Also called composite shingles, synthetic roofing is crafted with high-performing manmade materials that successfully recreate the beauty of slate, cedar, and asphalt—while lasting longer with easier care. You get a gorgeous, low-maintenance roof for your Dayton area home that you can rely on for decades without worry.
Why You’ll Love Synthetic Roof Shingles for your Dayton Home
Durable Weather Resistance
With high-tech, industry-leading features, synthetic roofing lasts longer than other materials. It stands up to harsh weather—with stellar endurance against hail, high winds, UV rays, snow and ice.
Simple, Low-Effort Maintenance
With composite roof shingles, you won’t have to worry about checking for wood rot or scraping off annoying, unattractive mold and algae. Insects and other pests can’t eat away at it, either.
Beautiful, Lasting Color
Composite roof shingles retain their gorgeous color over their lifetime. You’ll love the extensive color options and the freedom to precisely match exterior fixtures for maximum curb appeal.
Your Dayton home’s roof is your first line of defense against flames. Unlike flammable cedar wood, synthetic shingles are Class A fire-rated—so your roofing won’t contribute to the spread of a house fire.
Superb Warranty for Peace of Mind
Knowing your roofing is protected by a strong warranty breeds confidence. We install only products from top companies, with lifetime limited warranties that give you peace of mind.
Get Beautiful, Environmentally Friendly Roofing
Resilient and recyclable, synthetic roof shingles use less material and produce less waste.
- They don’t use up important natural resources like wood or stone.
- They don’t get replaced as often as other roofing, so they end up less often in landfills.
- Consistent protection means less repairs for other areas of your home too—saving time, money, and materials.
Protect Your Greater Dayton Area Home with Composite Shingles
When severe weather damages your roof, it can be devastating. Impact-resistant composite roofs offer best-in-class beauty that withstands storms. It lives up to your desire for attractiveness, and withstands the challenges of severe weather.
American Way Exteriors guides you toward the best options for your new roof. Our expert installation gives you a roof that lasts. Our team exceeds homeowners’ expectations in communication, installation time, and overall cost.
Protect Your Investment with Composite Shingles
Synthetic Shingle Brands We Trust for Dayton Area Homes
The best alternative to natural slate, Spanish clay tile, or cedar shake roofing. Composite shake shingles last longer than other roofing options.
- Durable—3rd party tested for the highest levels of wind, fire, and hail
- Warranty—Backed by a 50-year limited warranty
- Customization—Multi-coloring process gives each tile a blend of colors
- Lightweight—Can be installed on any roof without structural modifications
DaVinci Synthetic Shingles
Mimics the look of natural slate and cedar shakes without the ongoing maintenance.
- Naturally beautiful—Enjoy decades of enduring beauty
- Outstanding performance—Outperforms natural slate and cedar shake with:
- Class A Rated Shingles (protection in case of a fire)
- Class 4 Impact Rating
- 110 mph Wind Rating
- Lasting color—Keep the color you choose
CeDUR Synthetic Shingles
The look of wood and more:
- Outstanding beauty—Deep grain patterns
- Durable—Impact-resistant; won’t rot, or decay
- Protection—Class A Fire Rating
- Moisture resistant—Won’t absorb water
Yard Clean. No nails. No trash.
Why Choose American Way as Your Dayton Roofing Contractor
As a veteran-owned roofing company, we add value to your Dayton home with premium synthetic roofing materials and precision installations. We treat you like an individual, and don’t do high pressure sales.