Protect Your Dayton, OH Home with Fiber Cement Siding
Worn out siding causes moisture penetration and pricy repairs can result, leaving you frustrated. But durable fiber cement siding stands up to harsh weather and stands out in your community.
At American Way Exteriors, we take time to educate you about your siding options so you make the best choice for your home.
What is Fiber Cement Siding?
Fiber cement siding, also called cement board siding, cement siding, and James Hardie siding, is known for its beauty and durability. Gorgeous, high-performance fiber cement siding is made of cement, sand, and cellulose fibers. It is so thick, it can mimic the natural look of stone or wood.
Benefits of Fiber Cement Siding
- Outstanding beauty
- Long-lasting color
- Low maintenance
- Increased energy efficiency
- Pest and Woodpecker resistant
Stucco vs. Fiber Cement
Stucco has a beautiful look, but behind the beauty there are drawbacks:
- Lack of precision due to handcrafted installations can lead to settling and cracking.
- Shrinkage and cracks are expected, so stucco doesn’t come with a warranty.
- Drying issues can occur during the curing process, destroying the stucco’s integrity.
- Stucco is prone to moisture damage due to storms. Water seeps into it and ruins the integrity of your home exterior.
America’s Trusted Brand of Fiber Cement
James Hardie Siding
Build with the best fiber cement siding product on the market: James Hardie. Discover its unbeatable strength, custom designs, and baked-on, long-lasting ColorPlus technology. High-performing James Hardie fiber cement siding is engineered for climate. HardieZone products are designed to withstand even the harshest weather in Dayton, Ohio.
Select a Superior Siding Contractor
American Way Exteriors is the only James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor in the Dayton area. Our siding installations are done according to the James Hardie Installation Best Practices, protecting your 30-year non-prorated warranty.
We firmly adhere to the James Hardie rigorous installation standards, installing your siding the right way. We add exquisite beauty and resale value to your home with premium siding and accurate installation.
How to Know You Need New Siding
- Ready for an uplifting new look for your home?
- Tired of the repairs stucco siding requires?
- Has your current siding been infested with pests like termites?
- Do you have moisture damage, mold, or mildew?
- Is your current siding warped or cracked?
A Tornado Ripped Through Our Neighborhood