You Deserve the Uncompromising Performance of James Hardie Siding for Your Dayton Area Home
Faulty siding underperforms, leaving your Dayton area home vulnerable to the elements and costly repairs. Get high-performing James Hardie fiber cement siding for exceptional beauty, vibrant color, and outstanding durability.
Protect your investment and boost resale value with James Hardie siding.
Why Homeowners in Dayton, OH Choose Hardie Siding
James Hardie siding (also known as board and batten, backer board, lap siding, Hardie Board siding, and HardiePlank) is the #1 siding material in America. Known for its strength, beauty, and durability, it comes in a host of different looks and textures to match your style.
- Outstanding beauty
- Long-lasting color
- Low maintenance
- Increased energy efficiency
- Pest and woodpecker-resistant
Popular Types of James Hardie Siding Products
- HardiePlank lap siding
- HardieShingle siding
- HardiePanel siding
A Tornado Ripped Through Our Neighborhood
Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
James Hardie siding is backed by the highly esteemed Good Housekeeping Seal which is awarded after a product’s rigorous evaluation and testing by the Good Housekeeping Research Institute. With state-of-the-art equipment, siding is evaluated for fading, weather, water, fire resistance, and more.
Why Hire American Way Exteriors?
James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor
American Way Exteriors is the only James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor in the Dayton, OH area. This status, granted by the James Hardie company, ensures:
- Compliance with best practices
- Professional sales approach
- Satisfactory credit report
- Liability insurance $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Satisfactory background check with past clients
As a veteran-owned siding contractor, we add value to your home with premium siding materials and precision installations. Community is important to us; we focus on giving back to the communities we serve and our veterans.
We go above and beyond the manufacturer’s guidelines, installing your James Hardie siding the right way to protect your outstanding warranty.
How to Know You Need New Siding
- Ready for a refreshing new look for your home?
- Tired of stucco siding’s high maintenance?
- Has your current siding been infested with pests like termites?
- Do you have moisture damage such as mold or mildew?
- Is your current siding warped or cracked?