Faulty roofing can leave your biggest investment vulnerable to the elements and produce costly damage to your home. But you can have peace in the midst of a storm when your home is well shielded from the elements.
Brava Synthetic shingles deliver the highest-class wind resistance and hail resistance rating, giving you confidence your home is safeguarded from the elements. You can have strong, stable protection for your home with wind-resistant and impact-resistant shingles.
Three things to look for when choosing a wind-resistant roofing shingle include a Class 4 wind classification, a Class 4 impact resistance, and the highest hail performance certification—a Class 4 impact rating.
Benefits of Brava Synthetic Shingles Against Hail and Wind
As a result of weather and wear, asphalt shingles easily shed their protective granules. Over time, asphalt shingles will leave your home vulnerable to the elements. Metal roofing may dent more easily than other roofing materials, decreasing its beauty. Wood roofing may look fabulous, but it requires high maintenance and expensive installation. Slate is super heavy and can tend to be a bit pricey. Enter synthetic roof shingles—the best-looking shingles with reliable coverage for your home.
Synthetic shingles give you superior protection against wind and hail. Brava synthetic roofing products have the highest Class rating in wind resistance and hail impact resistance. They stand up to regular weather events better than non-wind resistant shingles do.
Class 4 impact-resistant shingles won’t crack, tear, or split during severe winter storms with winds up to 110 mph. Brava Synthetic Shingles provide all the protection of a Class 4 impact resistant roofing shingle and more:
- Readily available
- Environmentally friendly
- Made from recycled products
- Fully recyclable
- Class 4 impact rating
- Warranty protection up to 50 years
- Beautiful aesthetic appeal
- Best roofing for high winds
- The most advanced safety features
- Made in the U.S.
- Class A and C fire rating
- Vast color selection
- Excellent protection from heavy snow
- Moisture resistant
Durable Brava Composite Shingles for Snow and Ice
Avoid the expensive damage snow can cause you due to its weight on your roof. If your shingles aren’t resilient, you could see expensive damage result from snow and ice.
When the excessive weight of heavy wet snow or ice rests on a faulty roof, it can exert major pressure on your home and put your roof at risk of collapsing. This type of damage can be expensive and dangerous.
Subpar roofing materials, poor roof drainage, and faulty construction can add to the over stressing of your roof, and compound the problem.
Signs of a possible roof collapse
- Difficulty opening and closing windows and doors
- Sagging ceilings
- Creaking noises
The best way to prevent roof collapse from heavy snow is to choose a roofing material with the strength and resilience to withstand heavy snow and ice. Since Brava composite roof tiles are so durable, moisture won’t leak through or damage your home. These outstanding shingles maintain their integrity during freezing and thawing events, so they are the best roofing material for areas where it snows.
Learn more about the process of replacing your home’s roof with our “Complete Roof Replacement Guide.”
Prevent moisture damage in your home with durable roofing
When snow melts, it can seep through small cracks in your roof and cause water damage to your attic. If left unnoticed, moisture damage can lead to mold and rot, and eventually cause your roof to sag and leak. Problems like mold in your home can agitate respiratory ailments in your family members. The good news is that when you choose a durable roofing shingle that resists cracking, you greatly decrease the possibility of moisture trouble in your home, and safeguard your family from the potential health threats mold can cause.
Brava Roof Shingle Styles
When you want the look of slate, cedar shakes, or Spanish roof tile:
- Synthetic Slate—This luxury statement is gorgeous and found on exquisite homes in both America and Europe. Brava’s Old World Slate tile gives you the beauty of slate without slate’s high maintenance costs.
- Synthetic Cedar Shakes—Brava’s cedar shake composite tile gives you the timeless look of real cedar and the confidence your shingles won’t rot, warp, or crack. These gorgeous tiles are available in three different widths so you can get the genuine look of cedar shakes.
- Synthetic Clay—A composite Spanish roof tile—Brava’s Barrel tile—gives you the elegance of a Mediterranean villa without the added weight and installation costs of real clay. They’re ideal for regions with repeat freeze-thaw cycles because they don’t absorb water and won’t crack or break like traditional clay tiles.
How to Know You Need a New Roof
- Are your shingles warped or cracked?
- Do you have missing shingles?
- Are there signs of moisture intrusion on your top floor’s ceiling?
- Is there evidence of mold or moisture in your attic?
- Did your home recently suffer severe weather damage?
- Is your current roof over 20 years old?
- Do you have evidence of hail damage on your current roof?
- Are several of your neighbors getting new roofs?
Safeguard Your Home with Reliable Roofing Installation
When you’re looking for the best long-term solution for your roofing, it’s vital that you select a durable roofing product and expert installation. At American Way Exteriors, we only use the finest roofing materials, and we install your roof with excellence so you get the high-performance results you deserve. In addition to our award-winning roofing installation, we offer roofing services including 24/7 storm damage and roof repair.
Today’s roofing products give you ample coverage, but the best shingles for windy or snowy areas are Brava Composite Roof Tiles. They are the best alternative to traditional Spanish clay tile, natural slate, or cedar shake roofing. They last longer, and are more durable and pleasing than asphalt, concrete, slate, shake, or clay tiles. Learn more about the Brava Synthetic Advantage.